How do you know if your hospitality marketing strategy drives the most revenue possible?
From wasteful media campaigns to underperforming landing pages, there’s a lot to consider.
As a hospitality business, it’s important to understand your digital marketing ecosystem and how it all translates to the bottom line. By conducting a digital marketing assessment, you can gain valuable insights into your guests’ journey, your competition, and what digital marketing channels will work best for your business. Additionally, you’ll uncover how you can find the heart and soul of your brand.
Keep reading to learn more about conducting a digital marketing assessment for your hospitality business to ensure you’re not leaving money on the table.
Identify the Key Components of a Digital Marketing Assessment
There are several key components of a digital marketing assessment. Because of the many facets of modern digital marketing, innumerable paths can be taken regarding questions and answers.
Here at Lure Agency, we look at both the Science (data) and Soul (creativity).
Lure Agency's Science and Soul Marketing Assessment
The Science (Part 1)
Identifying the "nuts and bolts" of your digital marketing is what we consider the Science. This is the part of the assessment where you'll closely examine your website, SEO, and customer relationship management system.
Marketing assessment questions to answer:
- Is our website fully SEO-optimized with targeted keywords?
- Does my organization organically attracts new leads from our website every month?
- Is our conversion rate more than 30% after a lead has been found?
- Does my team have a viable, contactable database?
- Does my company utilize CRM software for sales & marketing activities?
While there are more areas we can dive into, you'll better understand the digital "foundation" your business is built on by answering these questions.
The Soul (Part 2)
Understanding your brand's personality, value proposition, and identity are a few ways to uncover your brand's Soul. We'll explore what makes your brand unique and how you can better communicate this to your target customers.
Marketing assessment questions to answer:
- Are our company values, mission statement, and value proposition strong?
- Is our brand personality clear, concise, and interesting?
- Do we have a tagline that sums up our company in 5 words or less?
- Is our visual identity (logo, color palette, typography) strong, consistent, and aligns with our core identity?
- Are our brand differentiators bold, unique, and distinct?
How customers perceive your brand is often overlooked as important as your digital channels and tools. Establishing a strong brand identity can create a lasting impression with potential guests.
Digital Marketing Strategies to Utilize
After completing a digital marketing assessment, you can use this information to develop targeted digital marketing strategies that attract new guests and grow your brand and ROI.
Some digital marketing strategies to consider include:
- SEO: Improve your website's ranking in search engine results pages to attract more organic traffic.
- Content Marketing: Create and share compelling content that resonates with your target guests.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media platforms can build relationships and connect with potential guests.
- Email Marketing: Send targeted email campaigns to promote your hotel.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising: Run targeted ads on search engines and social media platforms to reach potential guests.
Digital marketing is a complex and ever-changing field. By conducting a digital marketing assessment, you can gain valuable insights into your business and develop targeted strategies to attract new guests and grow your business.
Bring It All Together with our Digital Marketing Assessment Test
Find out how you stack up with our self-guided digital marketing assessment.
Want more? Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation, one-on-one marketing session
What's the catch?
There’s is none. Zip. Nada. Simply enter your details for this complimentary, no-obligation marketing assessment. Have the peace of mind that your strategy is performing well or where and how to capture missed revenue opportunities.
How does this process work?
Once you have completed the grader and scheduled a call based on your score, schedule a personal 1-1 Zoom session with our Partner, Cory, to review our findings and answer any questions. The total time for the session should be within 30 minutes.
Would you like to set-up a time to chat with Cory?
Simply select a time that works for you, and you will receive a calendar invite right away. We look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions, reach out.